$13.50 – $70.50
- Boost Immune System
- Boost Cognitive Function
- Supports Anti-Inflammatory
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
Servings Per Container
Turmeric, or Curcuma longa, is an ancient spice popular in India and Asia. The spice belongs in the ginger family and has been highly prized in the culinary traditions of these cultures. Turmeric imparts a vibrant yellowish hue to curry dishes, and the spice is also used as a natural dyeing agent for clothes. In Persia, turmeric comes from the word saffron and is closely related to the spice.
The main phytochemicals that give turmeric its most impressive and wide-ranging health benefits are curcuminoids. Amazingly, over thousands of medical and clinical research studies have been conducted on this amazing spice and curcumin in recent years, with most noting significant benefits. Many high quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain.
- May Improve Skin Health
- Eases General Digestive Problems
- May Protect Against Heart Disease
- May Play a Role in Treating Depression
- Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
Turmeric contains dietary fiber, vitamins C, E, and K, niacin, sodium, calcium, potassium, copper, magnesium, iron, and zinc.
Turmeric is a very effective natural remedy for an upset stomach. And the curcuminoids in turmeric give it great anti-inflammatory properties.superfood solution.
- ✅It’s Anti-inflammatory
- ✅It Can Relieve Pain
- ✅It Can Aid Your Digestion
- ✅Help With Viral Infections
- ✅May Support the Immune System
- ✅May support Cognitive Function